Map ( top ) View Larger Map
Driving Instructions ( top )
From the South
- Take the second exit past Caltex Twin Service Station, the exit sign reads 'Swansea Charlestown'.
- After McDonalds at Belmont, turn right at 5th set of traffic lights into Wommara Ave.
- Follow through and turn right at the roundabout.
- This road becomes Kalaroo Road, follow all the way to Redhead Beach Holiday Park on your right.
From the North
- Go to the Hexham Bridge then through towards Newcastle then towards Charlestown.
- Turn left at the second set of lights past McDonalds. The next roundabout turn left. Through the next roundabout to top of the hill then turn right down Redhead Road.
- Continue past Shell Service Station and onto Redhead Beach Holiday Park on your left.
This page has been viewed 8754 times.